Monday 4 August 2014

August ready and Etsy stamps

Get me, it's only the 4th of August, and I'm up to date! Whilst browsing on Pinterest a while ago, I saw some carved stamps that were like little picture frames. I thought that they would make great frames for my monthly diary page, so I made some from foam and here is my August page. This month we are taking the children to London for a few days, and planning on hitting a few galleries, so this seemed appropriate. (They think that we are doing the dinosaurs again, but I really hope that we can move on from that...)

I have also been busy making some things for my Etsy shop , a cute birdie two step stamp made from rubber and foam, and here it is all packaged and ready to go:
 
And then there's Wol, a little character I started hand drawing a while ago, and has featured on a few journal pages. One of my regular journal ladies loved him so much that I carved one for her a while ago, and then I thought I would add a friend or two of his to my Etsy page. Is he an owl, is he a bear? The truth is, he is loosely based on a pair of mittens one of the children at work was wearing last year!
 
Hope you are all enjoying the fabulous weather, it's marvellous, isn't it? And unusual!
 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your bright August pages! Saatchi gallery was enjoyed by our 8 and 11 year olds last year but you might need to check what they have on this year. Chris:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I'll certainly check that out.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!