Thursday 4 April 2013

April on time!


I actually got my April journal page ready on time. In fact, in advance! Something of a record for me, these days.
My little striped character has made a reappearance, this time looking up at falling snowflakes and cold words, bearing in mind the start we have had to April. On the 1st, I went for a ride with a friend and we ended up having to negotiate 6ft snowdrifts! The horses were unphased by the situation, but we were slightly concerned at the thought of having to retrace our steps several miles when the gates had so much snow banked up at either side, that they couldn't be opened!

April is a busy month for us, as it is my eldest child's and my husband's birthday in the same week and our wedding anniversary at the end of the month. Still, it is also the Easter holiday, so I am hoping to have lots of time to journal, plan some of the classes I am teaching in the next few months and catch up on some chores...

Happy April everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping for some better weather - even if we don't your page has cheered me up! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!