Tuesday 14 September 2010

Remember these little fellas?


Remember these guys? We won them from the slot machines on a family trip to the seaside at the beginning of the summer holidays. I realised the other day that I had never got around to blogging this page, and whilst I am getting back into the routine of having a husband back at work, me and the kids being back at school and all that goes along with that, I thought that this might stop you from thinking I had fallen off the blog planet! I haven't forgotten that you asked for the new car smell and pics of the the new wheels, but I haven't been in for long enough to take a picture yet! I promise I will catch up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love this page, so colourful and your voodoo doles are awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!