Thursday 29 July 2010

Bird Brain


At last - the holidays are here! Not before time either - if we hadn't broken up when we did, I fear for what may have happened - my brain was just a nano-byte away from meltdown...Hence the journal page above. The borders are a mixture of collage sheets I have collected over time from Collage Anonymous and Crowabout and the figure is from Collage Anonymous with the owl head from Tumblefish. The background is made from Sir Tim's new distress inks.

We have just spent a few days in that most tacky and British of seaside resorts - Blackpool. My Grandmother lives there and we went to see her. The kids love the miles and miles of slot machines there and we spent several happy hours shoving 2p coins into the penny fall type machines. These little critters were some of the prizes we won - how cool are they? Before the kids could attach them to anything, I said I had to photograph them so I could use them on a journal page, which is what I am off to do now.....

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Coooool! You just gotta love Blackpool :-) Where else could you get things like this?!
    Great journal page too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky heads! But yes, I can see them on a journal page! Love your bird brain page - great backgrund and borders. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!