Monday 14 September 2009

Autumn

 


Can you tell that the kids are back at school, and that my life has taken a turn away from the self-indulgence of sitting at my desk? It's been ages since I had anything I felt like blogging - nothing else I have done felt worth sharing. Even this page has taken me nearly a week, and it's not even that pleasing to me. I was feeling quite miserable about the onset of autumn and the fact that summer seemed to be over even before it really got going.... But then I thought about some of the great things about autumn and the harvest time. As my good friend Anna would say, 'it's good enough'.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!