Sunday 16 August 2009

Happy Birthday to me...


I love birthdays. I love other people's birthdays, I especially love my birthdays! I have never been one of those people who dreads getting another year older, but maybe it's just that I love presents more than I dislike edging closer to middle age! Mind you, if you had a husband who had ventured into a craft shop all on his own, and had chosen you this little selection of goodies, you'd have a birthday twice a year wouldn't you? I could say it's a shame that he picked six Claudine Hellmuth paints that I already have, but then I'm hoping that Dyan at Art from the Heart will let me swap them for something else when I go for a class later in the week. It's like a gift within a gift!

Decided to break the artistic fast brought on by the holiday with a journal page. I have spent all week planning, cleaning and catering for my own birthday party, so I thought I would spoil myself to an afternoon at my desk with my new colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's always nice to know that someone has stopped by, and it would be lovely if you left a message!